Fair Weather Ahead

After what seems like the longest, wettest and frankly the most miserable of winters, finally things are looking up.  The evenings are now longer, the air warmer and things seem just that little bit more calm than they have done for an awful long time.  I love this time of year, when nature comes too after having been dormant for the winter months.  The beaches are friendly places again, the sea is that little bit warmer and the anticipation of what the summer months have in store is fixed firmly in my mind.

As always, I am hoping for a long spell of good swells, warm weather and lots of sunshine, but living on the far South Western tip of the UK as I do, you never can tell!  One thing is for certain, and that is I am going to make the most of each and every day that comes my way, getting in the water and out in the country is going to be of the upmost importance this year.  For these are the main reasons for me choosing to live where I do. It might not have the type of climate that ensures consistently good weather, and the waves too can leave a lot to be desired, but when the sun does come out and the swell hits, there isn't a whole lot to complain about.



Gwenver




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye, Bug.

Magic Board.

Beautiful Boards!